- Monitor their academic and financial status to ensure that scholarship requirements are continually met.
- Prepare interim and final reports on their academic performance for their sponsoring agencies .
- Identify and negotiate agreements with the institutions of higher education (including medical and dental schools) in the U.S. and Canada to provide graduate and postgraduate degree and training opportunities for sponsored scholars.
- Interact with institutions of higher education to select degree and short-term training programs for individual and groups of scholars and trainees.
- Process application documents for the postgraduate medical and dental candidates who are nominated by the Kuwait Institute for Medical Specializations (KIMS).
- Communicate with the Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education offices of the Canadian and U.S. Medical and Dental schools , applicants and KIMS to arrange interview schedules, and process letters of admission on behalf of the candidates.
- Formulate and recommend scholarship program modifications and improvement with Civil Service Commission’s Scholarship Department.