The Authentication Department is responsible for the validation and certification of academic documents for non-sponsored (privately funded) and previously sponsored students. Specific duties include the following:
- Validation and certification of enrollment verification/academic transcripts/degrees for students in the United States and Canada.
- Validation and certification of Residency or Fellowship Certificates of individuals in the United States and Canada for work purposes in Kuwait.
- Validation and certification of admission letters for non-sponsored (privately funded) Kuwaiti students or students seeking sponsorship.
- Validation and certification of report cards and high school transcripts/diplomas for Kuwaiti students in the United States and Canada. (dependents of scholarship students must contact their Embassy Adviser for certification)
- Maintaining the database of approved colleges and universities which must be updated annually
- Maintaining database of merit schools.
Certification of Admission Letters/I20s, University Degrees/Enrollment Verification/Residency or Fellowship Certificates/High School Transcripts/Elementary Report Cards:
- Ms. Francis Marie Miller ( email@example.com)
- Ms. Jeannette Moutran ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Certification of Admission Letter/I20s:
Inquiries Regarding Approved Programs: