Enrollment Verification / University Degrees
*Per new instructions received from the Ministry of Higher Education, individuals who wish to certify their academic records must register through the Ministry’s website at www.mohe.edu.kw/eregistration/home.aspx.
Please be advised of the required documents for certification as follows:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Civil ID
- Two Official transcripts which must be received directly from the school (Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended must be presented)
- Copy of diploma / certificate of graduation (if graduated)
- Verification letter from all schools attended indicating the following:
- Did the student take any courses through non-traditional format (i.e. online/hybrid/correspondence/distance education/independent study/satellite campus etc)?
- If any courses were taken through non-traditional format, please provide the name of the course and corresponding credits.
- Do any of the non-traditional courses apply towards student’s degree? If yes, please indicate which course.
- Please provide the student’s start date into the degree program (required only from university granting degree).
- Copy of previously authenticated admission letter or I-20 of degree program, if applicable.
- Official transcripts of last two prior degrees earned
- If last two prior degrees were earned from private institution inside Kuwait or any institution outside of Kuwait, copies of Equivalency Certificates must be presented from the following:
- Ministry of Higher Education (for university degrees)
- Ministry of Education (for high school)
- For students who changed their names, a copy of court order approving name change must be presented
The Cultural Office reserves the right to request for additional documentation if needed.
IMPORTANT : Below are the regulations for nontraditional courses:
*Credits from Training institutes are not considered university level courses per MOHE letter #WTA/10/n.f/7227 dated 9/8/2013.
- Maximum of 2-4 nontraditional courses, not to exceed 12 credits, per MOHE regulations, Article 4, Section 2, Item #9.
- Online/Hybrid courses are not allowed at 2-year colleges per MOHE letter #WTA/9/ZM dated 1/5/2016.
- Online/hybrid courses are not allowed at the Graduate level effective 4/13/2015 per MOHE correspondence #WTA/9/AA dated 4/13/2015.