Elementary Report Cards/High School Transcripts
The following documents must be submitted to the Authentication Department:
- Copy of Kuwaiti passport
- Copy of Civil ID
- Official elementary report card/high school transcript (Note: For high school graduates who attended other schools, all transcripts from all schools attended must be presented)
- Copy of high school diploma / certificate of graduation (if graduated)
- Verification letter from school/s confirming the following:
- Dates of attendance
- Type of curriculum completed (i.e. online/correspondence/traditional fulltime day or evening)
- School is accredited by which accrediting agency?
- For students who changed their names, a copy of court order approving name change must be presented
The Cultural Office reserves the right to request for additional documentation if needed.
Note: Dependents of scholarship students must contact their Embassy Adviser for certification.
Non-Kuwaitis must request the certification through the General Administration for Private Education Department at Ministry of Education in Kuwait.