Admission Letters / I-20s
The following documents must be submitted to the Authentication Department:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Civil ID
- Copy of Official Admission Letter (If Admission Letter does not indicate major, a letter from the university must be presented indicating student’s intended major)
- Copy of I-20
- Copies of Transcripts and Diplomas of last two degrees/diplomas earned prior to current admission:
- Admission to ESL: Transcripts from High School, Bachelor’s, Master’s, (Kuwait University/PAAET – if applicable)
- Admission to Bachelor’s: Transcripts from High School, Transcript (Kuwait University/PAAET – if applicable)
- Admission to Master’s: Transcripts from High School, Bachelor’s, (Kuwait University/PAAET – if applicable)
- Admission to Ph.D.: Bachelor’s and Master’s
6. Copies of Equivalency Certificates of last two prior degrees earned:
- Prior University Degrees/Diplomas earned outside of Kuwait
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate issued by MOHE
- Prior University Degrees/Diplomas earned inside of Kuwait:
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate issued by the Director General of Private Universities at MOHE
- High School Diploma earned from private school in Kuwait or any school outside of Kuwait
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate issued by the General Administration for Private Education Department at Ministry of Education
7. For Admission to Master’s & Ph.D., Provide a Verification Letter from the university indicating:
- Major/Program is a fulltime Day program at the university and not an online/distance education/correspondence program.
- No mandatory online/hybrid/nontraditional courses will be taken to earn the degree.
Note: Online/hybrid courses are not allowed at the Graduate level effective 4/13/2015 per MOHE correspondence #WTA/9/AA dated 4/13/2015.
8. For students transferring to another US university or college:
- Two (2) original official transcripts from all prior and current school
- Verification of Enrollment from current school
9. Two (2) copies of Kuwait Social Security Statement from Public Institution for Social Security in Kuwait
10. For government employees, submit a copy of academic leave from Civil Service Commission
The Cultural Office reserves the right to request for additional documentation if needed.
Students requesting Health Insurance, please click here for list of requirements.